Tuesday 3 March 2015

Exquisite Corpse Panel 7

Kerry Bennett, in preparation for her exhibition that opens on Wednesday at The Ridge Club at Hastings Court in Hastings (East Sussex), has completed her panel for the Exquisite Corpse theme of the Blackwing. 


My inspiration came from looking at all of the drawings before on the panel. The hole in the other images, I chose to change it to a crystal ball to see into the future. The black wings, something other than a bird, the interior of my brain with synapses pulsing came up with the above image and then needing something more human. I came up with the idea of human with the cocoon, and then I felt the need for the odd black feather or two. As if the winged creature had just flown away. So I guess, it bring the past, present and the future all together. 

She followed on from Daniel Newbury's panel. 


Kerry's Art Exhibition starts on the 4th of March 2015
Hastings Court "The Ridge Club" within the Care Home
Viewing from 11 am - 4 pm.
On for a couple of months
Solo Exhibition.
Opposite the Church, 
Just before the Crematorium.


No comments:

Post a Comment